WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - DAY 15 - WEIGH IN DAY + WORKOUT TIME! 😀



This is a series of videos showing my weight loss journey! whether it's showing you my Meals, exercise or just telling you how I'm feeling physically & mentally! So why not join me throughout this journey!? I could really do with as much support as I can! I hope you enjoy these upcoming videos, and if you do be sure to give them a big thumbs up! Don't forget to Subscribe! Talk soon!

Since Uploaded on 25 01 2018 - 20:30:08 This Video has been viewed 61 times, There are 12 which impressed by the video, and there are: 0 doesn't like the video. 0 peoples consider it as a favourite video. The video has been commented 19 times, the video has a 19 Minute(s) 13 Second(s) duration and included in People & Blogs category

This WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - DAY 15 - WEIGH IN DAY + WORKOUT TIME! 😀 video is published by ElizaWendy with Channel ID UCZvUwlbrOib3NApAYC_es0w on 25 01 2018 - 20:30:08

Related Videos to WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - DAY 15 - WEIGH IN DAY + WORKOUT TIME! 😀

  • JUMP ROPE: Weight Loss Workout For (Women, Teenagers And Men)
    JUMP ROPE: Weight Loss Workout For (Women, Teenagers And Men)
    This jump rope weight loss routine is for women, teenagers and men
    With this weight loss jump rope routine you will burn 600+ calories in about 30 minutes so give this weight loss jump rope...

  • Legs Workout 3 For Weight Loss
    Legs Workout 3 For Weight Loss


  • End Of Month 1 Weight Loss Update: What Will I Being Doing This Month?
    End Of Month 1 Weight Loss Update: What Will I Being Doing This Month?
    Hey guys, so this is my end of month 1 weight loss update! As you know by now I like to mix it up a bit so I don't get bored
    So I have a new diet plan and exercise regime, it really is a...

  • FAST WEIGHT LOSS: With This Lemon-Diet! | No Exercise
    FAST WEIGHT LOSS:  With This Lemon-Diet! | No Exercise
    FAST WEIGHT LOSS: One Kilogram A Day With The Lemon-Diet! Lemons are one of the best nature's weapons in the burning fat war
    A diet comprised of lemons will help you lose weight on a daily...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

No Diet, No Exercise, Lose Weight | 7 Weight Loss Tips for You 100% Effective and Natural | NAHR

Eating Kosher, Exercise metabolism ... Weight loss and antidepressants

Weight-Loss Tips That You Can Actually Stick To